Here’s hot of the press info on Crystal from today’s travel agent lunch in San Francisco.
Interesting TRIVIA about Crystal Cruises
59% of staff is original after 20 years.
80% of crew hires are promotions
Theme cruises ie food & wine, golf
– Gratuities prepaid if booked thru our agency
– 2 for 1 pricing
– Free air. Even biz class for higher level cabins.
– $400 air credit for San Francisco Alaska sailings. Or air if you’re not a local here in the Bay Area.
– Big shipboard credit up to $1,000 each. Design your own all-inclusive experience.
– $250 per person off in 2011 just for reading this blog. Ask for details. Expires December 9, 2010.
– Open seating for 2011
– Alaska sailings from San Francisco all summer 2011 (9 of them.) Starting May 9. Crystal Symphony with recent $25 million makeover
10 voyages include overnight on ship before sailing
Aug 25 from San Francisco to New York!
– Winter round-trips to Hawaii and Mexico/Copper Canyon
– April 2011 from LA to Vancouver and back. Sold as 2 separate trips.
josh friedman luxury travel at casto
in san francisco’s financial district
415.248.5079 | joshfriedmantravel.com
a virtuoso member agency
[sign up for exclusive offers]