OK, here’s something newsworthy and interesting. It’s so newsworthy, it’s still just in press release form. Can you imagine traveling from LA, westbound to London via private jet with maybe just 50 other traveling companions?
Around the World by Private Jet
Ten Legendary Destinations, One Seamless Four Seasons Experience.
We are thrilled to announce an exciting new venture in 2012. Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts has partnered with private jet tour operator TCS & Starquest Expeditions to create an exclusive travel experience, Around the World by Private Jet.
In a 22-day journey, your clients will fly on a VIP-configured private jet with a small group of like-minded travelers – exploring ten legendary destinations and enjoying one seamless Four Seasons experience.
The destinations include:
- Los Angeles (Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles)
- Kona, Hawaii (Four Seasons Resort Hualalai)
- Bora Bora, French Polynesia (Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora)
- Sydney & Ayers Rock, Australia (Four Seasons Hotel Sydney)
- Bali, Indonesia (choice of Four Seasons Resort at Jimbaran Bay or at Sayan)
- Chiang Mai, Thailand (Four Seasons Resort Chiang Mai, or upgrade to Four Seasons Tented Camp Golden Triangle)
- The Taj Mahal & Mumbai, India (Four Seasons Hotel Mumbai)
- The Pyramids & The Sphinx, Egypt (Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at Nile Plaza)
- London (Four Seasons Hotel London at Park Lane)
It’s the trip of a lifetime, including: deluxe Four Seasons accommodations; all excursions; lectures by world-class experts on art, culture and more; all meals, both on and off property; and a dedicated staff on the jet and during excursions. Your clients will enjoy completely personalised Four Seasons care at every moment of the journey.
The trip takes place from October 29 to November 19, 2012, with a cost per person of $66,950, based on double occupancy.
Call Josh, your Four Seasons Preferred Partner agency guy, for all the details and to book.
josh friedman luxury travel at casto
in san francisco’s financial district
415.987.0372 | joshfriedmantravel.com
an independent affiliate of travel experts | a virtuoso agency