I spent all of yesterday afternoon with about 25 sales reps from various Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts all over the world. This is an annual event I attend as part of our Preferred Partner affiliation with the luxury hotel group.
Below are highlights of what I learned. And remember, that you’ll receive exclusive and complimentary benefits for all Four Seasons through booking with us.
– Reconnect with your family considering 50% of connecting rooms
– July/August. Confirmed upgrade at time of booking AND 3rd night free. Exclusive to our partnership.
MAUI & BIG ISLAND [HUALALAI]
– Stay 5 nights in a suite and get a minimum $1,000 credit. And at Hualalai it includes complimentary round-trip airport transfers and use of their airport departure lounge.
– New Kings Pond building category at Hualalai.|
– Maui: 50% off wine after 8PM in all restaurants until the end of June. May be extended. Ask me.
Two 3-Star Michelin restaurants — French & Chinese. It’s the only hotel in the world with 2 Michelin starred restaurants.
– Newly opened hotel on Hyde Park
– Pre-arrivals lounge on the rooftop with showers and a light breakfast. So if your flight arrives at 9AM you’ll be good without having to purchase an entire night prior.
Not too far from Heathrow LHR, a good place to get a day room and enjoy the spa in this country retreat.
Perfect for a long layover, for instance before your overnight to Africa.
Re-opened in December 2010
3rd night free plus double upgrade [limited time]
Up to 7 bedroom villas and 40 of the villas have an optional private chef!
In Recoleta neighborhood, a 1920 mansion with 7 luxury suites
October to May, enjoy the only outdoor pool in the area.
Major renovation from May through November, 2012
– Book your holiday (festive) stay by 5/31 and lock in lower season rates. 5 night minimum from 12/19/12 – 1/3/13
– There’s a new restaurant in town called Maikai. Check it out.
– Daily boat to/from town. It’s complimentary during daylight hours.
BEVERLY HILLS [the Beverly Wilshire]
– Located at the corner of world-famous Rodeo Drive and Wilshire Boulevard
– Brand new lobby & pool. I’m told it no longer looks the same as when Pretty Woman was filmed here 🙁
– Guaranteed upgrade at time of booking
– 24 hour check-in/check-out available
BEVERLY HILLS [doheny]
-iPad 2 access to room service, valet parking, pillow menu and about everything else
– Golden Triangle: Stay 3 nights in a Tented Camp and get 2 other nights anywhere at a Four Seasons Thailand for free. From 5/1/12 – 9/30/12.
– The 15 tents have copper tubs. And enjoy the fully outdoor and open air jungle spa. No walls.
– Chiang Mai. Authentic Thai design & very unique. Not your typical Four Seasons.
– Chihuly museum of glass opening up May 2012. Take the monorail there from the Four Seasons. It’s an 8 minute walk.
– Summertime bar and grill at the hotel.
– Evian spritz. It’s like being at the Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea.
– Wine Wednesdays. Complimentary tastings.
PUNTA MITA [puerto vallarta]
– 20% discount this summer
– rooms renovation this summer [no noise]
– New GM
– Lavender season approaching – my rep’s favorite time of year
– Kids program, pool and the little ones get free breakfast
– 45 minutes from Nice
– The hotel is open in 2012 thru October.
PARIS [the Georges V]
– The most spectacular flowers in Paris, and maybe the world. [i’ve seen them]
– Your basic deluxe rooms are 45 SM (about 455 sq feet). Nice and big.
– Suggest you book your dinner reservations in the hotel’s 2 star Michelin restaurant in advance.
– Soft goods renovation now in progress
Call Josh for details, excellent pricing & the ultimate in service
josh friedman luxury travel
in san francisco’s financial district
415.987.0372 | joshfriedmantravel.com
with casto, a virtuoso member agency
yelp! Twitter Facebook Flickr You Tube
[sign up for exclusive offers!]
Josh Friedman is a travel agent specializing in luxury travel for small groups and individuals – particularly ultra-luxury cruises, customized vacations and food & wine inspired journeys. Based in San Francisco, and with clients throughout the USA, his business is focused on 24/7 personalized service to the sophisticated leisure and business traveler. His personal relationships with the world’s top hotels, cruise lines and local agencies often allows for exclusive amenities and VIP status.
If you’d like to learn more about luxury travel and our services, please contact Josh Friedman Luxury Travel in San Francisco’s Financial District via phone at 415.987.0372 or email: josh [at] joshfriedmantravel [dot] com. Follow him on Twitter and Facebook, too.
associated with casto, a virtuoso member and four seasons preferred partner, 500 sansome st., san francisco, ca 94111 cst#1008439-10