Hello fellow clients and sailors!
I’m very pleased to let you know that I’m hosting another Voyager Club sailing, this time a 7 day ultra-luxury Caribbean cruise on Silversea, including an overnight in St Barths. This was the draw for me as I haven’t been, and keep hearing how it’s the best place in the area!
The only problem is that I’m getting into this hosting gig a little late and the ship is getting pretty full, with about 20 suites left.
If you’re interested please contact me right away. Below are the basic details. Pictures from our 2011 Voyager Club sailing on Silversea can be found by clicking here.
Dates: January 29 thru February for 8 days (7 nights)
Starts: Ft. Lauderdale
Ends: San Juan
Ports: Grand Turk (Turks & Caicos), Samana (Dom Rep), Road Town (BVIs), St Barths (overnight), Philipsburg (St Maarten)
Ship: Ultra-luxury Silversea’s Silver Wind, 298 guests, 210 crew, refurbished 2013 (built in ’95). This ship, sister to Silver Cloud, is also very similar to Seabourn’s original 3 ships.
Virtuoso Voyager Club: Complimentary amenities in our wonderful cruise program,
Prices, including our complimentary Voyager Club amenities, are as below, per person, and subject to change until booked:
Vista Suite, $3,560
Veranda Suite, $4,450
Midships Veranda Suite, $4,550
Medallion Suite, $6,050
Larger Suites are also available
availability subject to prior sale
To book or for more information, please send me an email or call. Those contact details are below.
Thanks very much,
Included in this Cruise
- Spacious suites – over 85% with private verandas
- Personalised service – nearly one crew member for every guest
- Butler service in every suite – all guests are pampered equally
- Open-seating dining options – dine when and with whomever you please
- Diversity of dining venues – casual, romantic, regional delicacies, and gourmet cuisine inspired by Relais & Châteaux
- Beverages in-suite and throughout the ship – select wines, premium spirits, specialty coffees and soft drinks, plus your own tailored mini-bar
- In-suite dining and 24-hour room service – always complimentary, always available
- Sophisticated entertainment from live music to production shows
- Enrichment lecturers, acclaimed chefs and destination consultants
- Complimentary transportation into town in most ports
- Gratuities always included in your fare
- Free WiFi throughout the ship
Silver Privilege Fares: book early for the best fares and availability; Silver Privilege Fares are structured to reward guests who book early with the best possible fare and the privilege of being able to select their desired suite when the best inventory is available. All Silver Privilege Fares shown are cruise-only per guest unless otherwise noted, based on double-occupancy. Availability of all suite categories cannot be guaranteed. Fares for single guests are available upon request. Additional restrictions may apply.
Silversea Fare Guarantee Programme: Silversea’s Fare Guarantee Programme provides guests with the peace of mind in knowing that when they plan ahead and book early, not only will they be able to reserve their desired suite, but they can also benefit from any future reduction in the Silver Privilege Fares for their voyage, upon request. All voyages are eligible.
See Terms and Conditions
Voyager Club Benefits
All Virtuoso Guests Receive
- Welcome Reception
- Onboard Host
- One of the following 3 options:
- 1) Island Sights with Lunch at Cheval Blanc St. Barth Isle de France – 2016 | Gustavia, Saint Barthélemy | 03 Feb 2016
- 2) $175 USD Credit Toward Purchase of Virtuoso Product This option is only available if selected and pre-registered by your Virtuoso Travel Advisor at least 46-days prior to the cruise sailing date. May be applied by your Virtuoso travel advisor toward the purchase of private shore excursion created by a Virtuoso On Site or another Virtuoso preferred product in conjunction with this cruise.
- 3) $150 USD Shipboard Credit This option is only available if selected and pre-registered by your Virtuoso Travel Advisor at least 46-days prior to the cruise sailing date. Onboard credit applied to your shipboard account. Restrictions Apply. Please see Terms and Conditions for Details of Restrictions.