As part of Crystal’s major expansion beyond traditional ocean going vessels, learn about their new yacht, launching this month!
Crystal introduces a yachting experience December, 2015.
Yachting. Relaxed. Unregimented. All-inclusive.
- Complimentary beverages – wine, beer, champagne and premium spirits.
- Complimentary gratuities, including Butler in every stateroom
- Complimentary water sports (not including the submersible)
- Complimentary internet (one hour per guest per day)
- Complimentary excursions (In many of the places we visit, there will be a choice of two– Cultural Soft/Extreme Adventures
Itineraries will vary, but the focus will be the smaller ports, eco-tourism, active excursions and water activities from the yacht.
- Seychelles – 7 days, sailing round trip Mahe, with two-night pre-cruise in Dubai
- Adriatic – 7 days, sailing Venice to Dubrovnik, Dubrovnik to Venice (option of back to back for 14 days with no repeated ports)
- Suez Canal – limited sailings
- Voyage 5601 (Holiday) will include three-night post-cruise in Dubai
- Voyage 6601 includes four-night pre-cruise in Dubai – New Year’s Eve!
Accommodations – 62 guests, double occupancy, in 31 suites (approximately 80 staff)
- Four decks – no elevators
- Limited triples (13 per voyage) and connecting staterooms available.
- Owner’s Suite (OS) – 515 square feet, with separate bedroom, separate tub/shower, dining area and walk-in closet.
- Yacht Suite (S1, S2 & S3) – 280 square feet
- Yacht Suite (S4) – 223 square feet (no triples)
- All have a large picture window, IPad, espresso machine, safe, refrigerator and binoculars.
- All suites have personal butler and suite attendants.
Dining – All open dining venues
- Yacht Club Restaurant – Elegant casual w/modern and classic choices (B, L & D)
- Grill – Hamburgers, wraps, salads (L & D)
- Pantry and Wine Bar – Light snacks, pastries and small bites with self-service wine bar. Open 24 hours!
- 24 hour Room Service
Activities – Guests can be as active, or as relaxed as they choose!
- Marina/Water Sports Platform – two-guest submersible (additional charge), kayaks, jet skis, water skiing, fishing, etc.
- Gym and Spa
- Light evening entertainment – music, lecturers, casino
Remember, this is yachting – this is not the Crystal Symphony or Crystal Serenity. The extensive onboard programming is replaced by whatever the day brings. Both the atmosphere and the attire are Crystal casual…
More to come – watch for updates on Crystal River Cruising, Crystal Luxury Air, and Crystal Exclusive, including residences!
josh friedman luxury travel
in san francisco
415.987.0372 | joshfriedmantravel.com
an independent affiliate of travel experts | a virtuoso agency
facebook twitter flickr you tube
four seasons preferred partner
Top Producer with Expert Knowledge on all Luxury Lines:
– Seabourn’s Pinnacle Club
– Regent Seven Seas Cruises
– Crystal Cruises
– SeaDream Yacht Club
– Ponant Yacht Cruises & Expeditions
– Viking Cruises & Viking River Cruises
Read my review of Seabourn Sojourn
and my more recent review of Seabourn Sojourn in the Baltic
Read my review of Seabourn Spirit
Read my review of Silver Cloud
Read all my ship reviews with photos
Josh Friedman is an old-fashioned travel agent offering highly personalized 24/7 service. Specialties include high-end and bespoke luxury travel for small groups and individuals. His areas of expertise include ultra-luxury cruises, customized vacations & luxury hotel stays. He also plans spectacular honeymoons, anniversary and birthday celebrations and completes trips that clients have started and just can’t quite figure out how to finish.
His relationships built over twenty years with the world’s top hotels, cruise lines and local agencies will ensure your successful vacation. As a client you get exclusive and complimentary perks that you can’t get on your own — from VIP introduction to the hotel’s management to upgrades, scrumptious breakfasts and hotel spending credits.
Call Josh for details, excellent pricing, the ultimate in service & exclusive hotel amenities with Virtuoso.
4083 24th street, #460250, san francisco, ca 94114 cst# 2080753-40