It’s my job to let you know about the latest and great in the luxury travel business, and here’s one resort that should not be missed. Building on the success of it’s sister hotel in Buenos Aires, it’s the Faena Miami Beach.
· Located in Miami Beach, on Collins Avenue which is the Avenue closest to the water.
· The Faena District spans from 32nd and Collins Avenue to 36th and Collins Avenue. It’s a peaceful, yet effervescent neighborhood.
· Less than 15 minutes from the Port of Miami. Less than an hour depending on traffic from Ft. Lauderdale and Port Everglades
· 11 miles from Miami International Airport (MIA)
· Faena Hotel Miami Beach evokes Miami’s golden age of glamour with stunning Art Deco appeal and old-world grandeur.
· Alan Faena partnered with Baz Luhrmann (Great Gatsby / Moulin Rouge) and Catherine Martin to create the stunning movie set design which transport guests back to timeless luxury.
· The Damien Hirst Golden Mammoth amongst all the other fascinating art pieces in the hotel are a must see!
· Entry level Bayview rooms are some of the largest in the city starting at a very comfortable 500-600 sq ft
Favorite Specialty Suite
· The Saxony Suite offers a robust amount of space with two master suites, a full kitchen and an oversized terrace that spans the length of the 2,000 sq ft suite.
· Couples seeking a retreat from the South Beach scene
· Families looking for spacious suites and an interactive children’s program
· Beach and Wellness lovers who want to soak up the sun in 100,000 square feet of beachfront or a life altering experience at our 22,000 sq ft. Tierra Santa Healing House Spa
· Groups seeking a one of a kind experience from a dedicated Butler Service or a magical night at our Saxony Theatre
· Food lovers who appreciate the fine art of a five star gastronomy experience at Los Fuegos or PAO
Our agency offer these exclusive Virtuoso Amenities
· Daily breakfast for two in the restaurant· Upgrade upon arrival based on availability
· 100 USD Resort credit per stay
· Welcome Amenity
· Early Check-in and 4pm Late Checkout based on availability
Virtuoso Faena Escape
· Don’t forget to take advantage of the 3rd night free promo (subject to blackout dates) – available for all guestrooms and entry level suites.
3201 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach, FL 33140
josh friedman luxury travel
in san francisco
415.987.0372 | joshfriedmantravel.com
an independent affiliate of travel experts | a virtuoso agency
facebook twitter flickr you tube
four seasons preferred partner
Josh Friedman is an old-fashioned travel agent offering highly personalized 24/7 service. Specialties include high-end and bespoke luxury travel for small groups and individuals. His areas of expertise include ultra-luxury cruises, customized vacations & luxury hotel stays. He also plans spectacular honeymoons, anniversary and birthday celebrations and completes trips that clients have started and just can’t quite figure out how to finish.
His relationships built over twenty years with the world’s top hotels, cruise lines and local agencies will ensure your successful vacation. As a client you get exclusive and complimentary perks that you can’t get on your own