We were at Mauna Kea a few years ago, and really loved it. It’s a classic 60’s mid-century masterpiece that looks even more fabulous after a recent makeover.
Built by Laurance Rockefeller on the best beach on the Big Island, it shines in its individuality. And like any resort, it’s not for everybody. And neither is the Four Seasons Hualalai.
- It’s one easy to navigate building surrounded by oceans and gardens.
- The beachfront building is a later attachment with rooms opening directly onto a lawn facing the ocean
- Views are awesome.
- Classic artwork is everywhere. Their Buddah is particularly wonderful.
- Their main restaurant has a great view as well and is wonderful. It’s not directly on the beach like at the Four Seasons, but it’s nice. (Not being inches from the beach helps it weather storms better though)
- Rooms are really stunning (see pictures). Mid-century meets Hawaiian, but not too mid-century.
- Bathrooms are huge and very indulgent.
Enjoy! And we include complimentary breakfast daily, an upgrade if available and a spending credit (subj to change at any time)
f o r m o r e i n f o r m a t i o n & t o b o o k
josh friedman luxury travel
in san francisco
415.987.0372 | joshfriedmantravel.com
an independent affiliate of travel experts | a virtuoso agency
facebook twitter flickr you tube
four seasons preferred partner
Josh Friedman is an old-fashioned travel agent offering highly personalized 24/7 service. Specialties include high-end and bespoke luxury travel for small groups and individuals. His areas of expertise include ultra-luxury cruises, customized vacations & luxury hotel stays. He also plans spectacular honeymoons, anniversary and birthday celebrations and completes trips that clients have started and just can’t quite figure out how to finish.
His relationships built over twenty years with the world’s top hotels, cruise lines and local agencies will ensure your successful vacation. As a client you get exclusive and complimentary perks that you can’t get on your own — from VIP introduction to the hotel’s management to upgrades, scrumptious breakfasts and hotel spending credits.
Call Josh for details, the ultimate in service & exclusive luxury hotel amenities with Virtuoso.
4083 24th street, #460250, san francisco, ca 94114 cst# 2080753-40