Hello clients & friends,
I just attended a seminar presented by my local Regent Seven Cruises representative, and happy to report the latest. By the way, to give you an idea of the kind of company they are, and continue to be, she’s been with them over 20 years.
See below offer, expiring 11/4/2016
A lot is included:
- Business Class air included at no charge for all categories starting in mid 2017.
- Free unlimited internet
- Specialty restaurants at no extra charge
- Most shore excursions are also included in the price. It’s just the super special ones (like helicopters in Alaska, etc, that have a supplement)
- 3 nights free land on selected exotic programs
- Unlimited beverages including fine wines and premium spirits
- Open bars and lounges plus in-suite mini bar replenished daily
- Pre-paid gratuities
Improved entertainment & yes, more
As a reminder:
- 490-750 guests
- 14 layer chocolate cake with your steak at Prime 7
- 24 hour room service
- Canyon Ranch spa all ships
- Versace china (new!)
A New Ship & Renovation of Fleet
- Renovation of Seven Seas Navigator finished in Spring 2016 and the pictures I’ve seen show a very chic contemporary ship. Ces’t sexy. Good surgeon.
- Renovation of Seven Seas Voyager happening this Fall 2016
- Renovation of Seven Seas Mariner happening Spring 2017
- Seven Seas Explorer just launched this summer with huge luxurious suites (it’s all suites & all balconies) and gourmet cooking classes (that’s a chargeable item)
- Future/2020 sister ship to Seven Seas Explorer
- PBS, for instance cruise and attend lectures with Gwen Ifill and others.
- Smithsonian. An onboard experience led by a wide range of experts from art historians to authors, and encourages participation.
- Eight (8) Panama Canal cruises between 2017 and 2018
- World Cruise in 2018 for 137 nights | Around the World from LA
- In Alaska, pre and post cruise programs with the luxurious Rocky Mountaineer train
Promotions | Book Now
(and remember i’m on trip to Fiji leaving 10/23 returning 10/31)
$300 ship board credit for any 2017 Alaska or Mediterranean cruise made by Nov 4, 2016.
f o r m o r e i n f o r m a t i o n & t o b o o k
josh friedman luxury travel
in san francisco
415.987.0372 | joshfriedmantravel.com
an independent affiliate of travel experts | a virtuoso agency
facebook twitter flickr you tube
four seasons preferred partner
Josh Friedman is an old-fashioned travel agent offering highly personalized 24/7 service. Specialties include high-end and bespoke luxury travel for small groups and individuals. His areas of expertise include ultra-luxury cruises, customized vacations & luxury hotel stays. He also plans spectacular honeymoons, anniversary and birthday celebrations and completes trips that clients have started and just can’t quite figure out how to finish.
His relationships built over twenty years with the world’s top hotels, cruise lines and local agencies will ensure your successful vacation. As a client you get exclusive and complimentary perks that you can’t get on your own — from VIP introduction to the hotel’s management to upgrades, scrumptious breakfasts and hotel spending credits.
Call Josh for details, the ultimate in service & exclusive luxury hotel amenities with Virtuoso.
4083 24th street, #460250, san francisco, ca 94114 cst# 2080753-40