I was in Patagonia earlier this month, as part of a fabulous vacation through Chile and Argentina. I was fortunate enough to spend 4 nights at The Singular, truly one of the most unique hotels I’ve ever seen.
- The location directly on a fjord is breathtaking
- Each room has floor to ceiling windows for uninterrupted beauty
- All excursions, food & wine are included (you can opt out) and they’re all fantastic. I learned all about Carmenere, Chile’s mellow and fruity local red wine.
- Excursions we did in 3 days were 1) all day to Torres del Paine, the national park, 2) a half day hike to see condors and 3) a full day boat ride up the fjord with an afternoon at the hotel’s private estancia for BBQ & horseback ride. The estancia was the bomb!
- The hotel used to be a “cold storage” facility for most of the 20th century and they’ve integrated the factory areas into the hotel. Truly unique. Super modern. If you’re a vegetarian, you might have a problem with this place, but I can’t personally speak to that.
- The staff is super friendly, and because it’s Patagonia and not Maui or Puerto Rico, they’re unjaded and maybe a bit slow for some. So it’s time to relax and enjoy.
Learn more about the hotel, our complimentary breakfast and upgrade program.
Comment / My only strong suggestion is to tone down the cleaning materials and laundry soap as they’re very strong. But my partner didn’t even notice.
We also represent Tierra Patagonia and Explora Patagonia and offer exclusive and complimentary amenities you can’t get on your own at these and at most luxury hotels worldwide.
More photos of my trip are here on Flickr.
f o r m o r e i n f o r m a t i o n & t o b o o k
josh friedman luxury travel
in san francisco
415.987.0372 | joshfriedmantravel.com
an independent affiliate of travel experts | a virtuoso agency
Sign up for our interesting but infrequent emails
facebook twitter flickr you tube
four seasons preferred partner
Josh Friedman is an old-fashioned travel agent offering highly personalized 24/7 service. Specialties include high-end and bespoke luxury travel for small groups and individuals. His areas of expertise include ultra-luxury cruises, customized vacations & luxury hotel stays. He also plans spectacular honeymoons, anniversary and birthday celebrations and completes trips that clients have started and just can’t quite figure out how to finish.
His relationships built over twenty years with the world’s top hotels, cruise lines and local agencies will ensure your successful vacation. As a client you get exclusive and complimentary perks that you can’t get on your own — from VIP introduction to the hotel’s management to upgrades, scrumptious breakfasts and hotel spending credits.
Call Josh for details, the ultimate in service & exclusive luxury hotel amenities with Virtuoso.
4083 24th street, #460250, san francisco, ca 94114 cst# 2080753-40