Belmond’s Venice Simplon-Orient-Express [remember the murder?] has announced an all LGBTQ departure of this legendary trip for the late fall of 2020.
They invite you to “EMBRACE YOUR INNER DECADENCE AS YOU EMBARK ON A SIZZLING JOURNEY BACK IN TIME COMBINING THE ELEGANCE AND CHARM OF THE BELMOND HOTEL CIPRIANI IN VENICE AND THE GLITTERING VINTAGE CARRIAGES OF THE VENICE SIMPLON-ORIENT-EXPRESS”
OK, I buy that. And don’t tell anybody but when I was 20 I ripped the Orient Express sign right off the train when I was over there. Still have it too.
Here are the details, and of course contact me for more info and to book. We can fully customize a private tour for you in Italy and France at either end of the trip. And we are a preferred partner as well with Belmond offering perks and VIP contacts at their hotels and on their trains worldwide.
Thank you, Josh
NOVEMBER 7, 2020 – VENICE . Transport yourself into a realm of vintage glamour that knows no bounds as you begin your journey with an overnight stay at the legendary Belmond Hotel Cipriani on Giudecca Island in Venice. Party with us this evening at the Granaries of the Republic, restored to their 19th century glory, and the setting for countless celebrity celebrations.
NOVEMBER 8, 2020 – VENICE . Step aboard the Venice Simplon-Orient-Express, the most storied set of carriages in the world, that has been transformed into an outstanding party venue for this special journey! Gather in Bar Car ‘3674’ where our waiters serve wicked cocktails created exclusively for this journey. Your one-night journey includes a plush private cabin with round-the-clock steward, delicious fine dining with plenty of fun surprises as you enjoy a sense of community with your fellow LGBTQ travelers.
NOVEMBER 9, 2020 – PARIS . Arrive in Paris, the City of Lights and Love, where the journey ends, but a lifetime of friendships and memories have been created along the way!
– One night at Belmond Hotel Cipriani in Venice with breakfast.
– Gala dinner at the Granaries of the Republic, Venice.
– Group transfer to Santa Lucia train station.
– One night board the Venice Simplon-Orient-Express from Venice to Paris. Private cabins with a 24-hour cabin steward. Fine dining on board (all meals included). Wine, beer, and soft drinks included with meals; all other drinks charged on consumption. Incredible scenery and surprise entertainment.
– From GBP 2695 per person based on two sharing a Double Room/Twin Cabin.
– From GBP 3995 per person in a Single Room/Cabin.
– Additional Nights and Upgrades at Belmond Hotel Cipriani available upon request and subject to availability.
– Upgrades to Cabin Suites and Grand Suites on board the Venice Simplon-Orient-Express available upon request and subject to availability.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
– This program will operate subject to a minimum of 50 guests booked by February 15, 2020. A 50% non-refundable deposit will be due at that time to secure booking.
– Group rates based on a minimum of 10 rooms/cabins booked are available.
– This is a closed/exclusive departure that will not be available to book online until February 15, 2020 [so contact josh now]
As one of the top luxury travel advisors in the USA, we bring a level of global expertise and exceptional personal service few can match. With our unique insights and vast network of five-star suppliers around the world, we create innovative itineraries and exclusive travel experiences that are truly unforgettable.