Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts has just updated their in-house policies for all of their worldwide properties – the gist of which is the requirement to stay safe and wear a mask in public area. The full text is below.
Staying in a hotel with strict safety guidelines is a good idea during the Covid crisis. You can be sure Four Seasons, Ritz-Carlton, St. Regis, Rosewood and other lesser known but top international brands are doing it right. Here is our partial list of recommended hotels and resorts.
When booking the best hotels be sure to book with a top producing agency, such as ours, which can get you complimentary amenities (like breakfast, upgrades and spending credits) that you cannot get by booking direct. And the VIP status and personal introduction we offer is even more valuable! We are are top “Preferred Partner” with Four Seasons offering exclusive benefits. Details are here.
Enjoy your road trip around the USA and we look forward to assisting you. When Hawaii is ready for business, we’ll cover you at Four Seasons Maui, Hualalai, Lanai and Ko Olina (Oahu) too!
As one of the top luxury travel advisors in the USA, we bring a level of global expertise and exceptional personal service few can match. With our unique insights and vast network of five-star suppliers around the world, we create innovative itineraries and exclusive travel experiences that are truly unforgettable.
And now our new division, Modern Travel of Palm Springs, brings the Palm Springs spirit to travel for everybody: inclusive, fun, adventurous, accepting. Join a small group, travel with your friends or go solo.
Four Seasons Policy as of 8/26/2020
· All guests, patrons, residents and visitors (aged 10 and above) will be required to wear a mask or face covering inside public areas of all our hotels and resorts globally including the lobby, front desk, hallways, public restrooms, elevators, meetings and event spaces, restaurants and bars, fitness centres and spas, and when requesting service while in their guestroom.
· In restaurants, lounges or bars, the guest will be required to wear a mask as they enter, or when they leave the table to walk to the restrooms.
· In outside areas, such as courtyards, gardens or terraces where food and beverage is not served, masks are not required where a minimum physical distance (2 m / 6 ft) is maintained.
· For meetings and events, guests will be required to wear masks in public areas, when using the restroom and when meeting indoors. If queuing for a food or beverage station, attendees will need to wear masks and maintain a minimum physical distance of (2 m / 6 ft). When dining, guests may remove masks. If meeting attendee(s) are presenting and a minimum physical distance in maintained, they may remove their mask.
· Signage is used throughout the property to advise guests and patrons of where masks or face coverings must be worn.
· Guests who are not wearing a mask or face covering indoors will be requested to wear one. Children under the age of two are exempt, per CDC guidelines and we strongly recommend that children between the age of 2 – 9 years old wear a face covering. Masks are provided as part of the Lead With Care kit in each guest room and adult and children’s masks will be available throughout the property.
· Guests with medical conditions who are not able to wear a face mask will be offered an alternative face covering.
· In some jurisdictions, additional or more stringent regulations on mask usage are mandated and must therefore apply. Examples may include, but are not limited to, requirements for children age 2 and above to wear masks, or masks required in outdoor, as well as indoor, public areas for all ages. Our hotels adhere to the more stringent requirement between Four Seasons Corporate Policy and local regulations.